Tuesday, April 11, 2006

HO HUM.......

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted for awhile. Things are pretty much the same. I tried to attend the local Dem Convention Saturday since I was a delegate, I left at 11:30 after only 3 hours, and headed for home and a 6 hour nap. Whoa! I didn't realize how tired I was. Of course, we had dinner the night before at some friends' home, and I even had some wine! Maybe THAT was it! Let's just say I'm just dragging ass. And I'm not talking about those critters in my pasture!

Today, a friend and I drove around the bluff and picked up some fresh, frozen Italian fare. The views up there are so magnificent! Then we checked out the newly remodeled market (McGlades) down the road. What a fancy place! Not only is it fresh fruits and vegetables, but a deli and coffee shop. Oh, and don't forget their fresh baked pies! They even have a fireplace inside to gather around. However, since today was the first day in a long while that it didn't rain some, we sat outside and enjoyed the sun.

Thursday is my last chemo for awhile. I presume they'll want to schedule an MRI in a couple weeks, and then the surgery. I'm sure my blood has all gone to heck and back, which may explain the fatigue and easy bruising. My port's been healing fine, except for some horendous itching that benadryl cream seems to alleviate for awhile.

Until next time,
Be well...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home